At the Corner of Inspirational and Extraordinary
Pasadena is the crown jewel of the Los Angeles Tri-Cities area, and Pasadena Towers sits right at its main and main corner—South Lake and East Colorado.
To work at Pasadena Towers is to truly experience the best of the best.
Right on the Rose Parade Route
Pasadena’s favorite annual spectacle passes right in front of the property—and as a tenant, you get VIP viewing.
Pasadena Transit System Map
Get In, Out and All Around
Regardless of how you prefer to travel, our easily accessible location makes getting around a breeze.
- Quick and easy access to Foothill (210), Pasadena/Harbor (110) and Ventura (134) Freeways
- Plentiful public transit options: including the Metro Gold Line nearby and multiple bus lines immediately accessible
Immersed in Convenience
Anything you could find in Downtown LA, you can find here—from the trendy retail and dining spots to the convenience of nearby banks, hotels and more.
- Hundreds of retail, dining and hotel options within just a few miles
- South Lake Avenue retail district just steps away
- Paseo Colorado and Old Town Pasadena within a few minutes’ drive